The Export Control program at Georgia Tech is quite large and involves many offices. Knowing which office to contact is important to get the quick service and support you need. To streamline all export reviews, the export program has moved to the Office of General Counsel (OGC).
Contact us via email:
- For export questions and international shipping requests contact the export email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For import/trade reviews and question reach out to the import email: email@example.com.
- For GTRI Export questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored Research Questions:
- For sponsored research, please work with your OSP Contracting Office and Team to make an e-Routing export control file. If you already have an export e-Routing file, please make a comment in the E# export e-Routing file rather than email the Export and Trade Team.
Unit Specific Export Control Coordinators:
- GTRI Export Compliance Coordinators are Ron Bohlander, Allison Mercer, and Stephen Miller.
- Aerospace Engineering (AE): Elena Garcia
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE): Ajay Upadhyaya
Office of the General Counsel Contacts:
Sheila Cranman, Assistant Chief Counsel, Export and Trade
Vacant, Manager Export Control & Trade
Shimanda White, Export Control Officer
Carrie Grazier, Export Control Officer
Valencia Simmons, Export Control Officer
Office of the General Counsel
Global HR is the primary contact for International assignments and employment.
CyberSecurity is the primary contact for IT security including Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
Research Security is the primary contact for questions about the Insider Threat Program or Classified activities.
Web: webwise.gtri.gatech.edu/research-security-department/rsd-faq/insider-threats and webwise.gtri.gatech.edu/research-security